2015 “El Dia de Los Muertos” –A Celebration of Life!
Show Dates: Friday Oct. 2- Saturday Oct. 31
Opening Reception October 16th 6-9 PM
With a procession with Aztec dancers, and traditional refreshments
- Artwork drop off is Sunday September 27th from noon to 4 PM at 774 Santa Fe Drive Denver CO 80205. 303-571-0440
- You may also drop off your work ahead of time during regular gallery hours the week prior.
- Requirements: Work must be Festive, Fun…new, never shown at CHAC, and based on the cultural theme of El Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead). Work must be ready to hang. (Student artwork is the only exception) Art work must be suitable for a family friendly, environment, and be all age appropriate. 30% commission on all sales.
- All Mediums are welcome including, but not limited to paintings, photography, sculpture, drawings, carvings, mixed media, fabric and jewelry.
- Artwork may be refused for any reason if deemed inappropriate for the exhibit.
- Altars-We are encouraging small altars due to limited space. Sunday set up only! Please call to reserve a spot beforehand. $20 donation required.
Entry fee: Free for CHAC Gallery members, $10 each 3 for $25 for non members Teachers and schools $1.00 per art piece per child. We will work with you on pricing and sizes. Please call Crystal at 303-571-0440 with any questions!