Like-Wyse Productions Anniversary Party Tonight!
Friday, April 5, 2019, 6 to 10 pm
Please join us
Artist Members Opening reception
Please join us for our Artist Members Opening reception for First Friday! CHAC Artists are dedicated to the preservation and promotion of Chicano/Latina culture in the state of CO. The gallery will open at 10am with the reception starting at 6pm – 10pm. Free and open to the public!
Today at 6 PM – 10 PM
CAROL MIER f a s h i o n
754 Santa Fe Drive
3 0 3 4 4 6 . 0 1 1 7
Unique, elegant art wear
Fun earrings, unusual scarves, hats
Take the Light Rail Station at 10th and Osage.
Free parking all throughout the District and side streets. However, it gets very busy during First Fridays, and we encourage ride shares and public transportation.
- Additional Parking:
Adco General, 801 Kalamath St.
- The Bolt Factory, 2nd and Kalamath St.
- Alliance Francaise, 6th and Galapago
- West High School, 10th Avenue and Galapago St. $5
- The Knife Guys, 11 Kalamath St.
- Image Complete Lighting Gallery, Kalamath + 2nd Avenue
- Su Teatro, Santa Fe Drive and 2nd Avenue
On the first Saturday of every month, you can enjoy art collections and non-ticketed exhibitions at the Denver Art Museum without spending a dime!
All exhibitions on view at the DAM in April are included in general admission, which is free for members and youth 18 and younger.
brings together more than 300 objects from across the DAM’s collection to explore animals in art throughout centuries and across cultures.
· first look at new work by one of the most acclaimed emerging artists working today. This is Jordan Casteel’s first major museum exhibition. #JordanCasteelatDAMpresents 29 paintings by the Denver-born artist and provides audiences with a
·features a multi-media installation comprised of imagery, music, text and furnishings that reference the circumstances faced by immigrants and refugees subject to the DREAM Act. #ErikaHarrschatDAM
·highlights a stunning display of paintings that present 500 years of British cultural history through the stories of its people, captured by the enduring brilliance of artists of the time. #TreasuresatDAM
Free general admission tickets are available on-site starting at 10 am. Some special exhibitions may require additional ticket.
DENVER ART MUSEUM
100 W 14TH AVENUE PKWY
DENVER, CO 80204