“We are pleased to offer multi-year support to Su Teatro, Cleo Parker Robinson Dance, and Stories on Stage in recognition of the progress and stability of these community-focused organizations, and as part of our commitment to building equity in our grant-making,” said Gina Ferrari, Director of the Foundations Grants Program noting that since its founding, Bonfils-Stanton Foundation has distributed over $70 million in charitable contributions.
Bonfils-Stanton Foundation recently announced more than half a million dollars in grants for the Denver arts community. The Foundation awarded $553,000 to support the artistic endeavors of a dozen local nonprofit organizations.
The grants include support for programs that bring a vibrancy to our city, including longtime Denver organizations such as the Colorado Symphony Association, Denver Architectural Foundation and Swallow Hill Music as well as backing newer projects such as Rainbow Militia and Denver Digerati.
“We are pleased to strengthen established programs and to help provide for new innovative works that increase cultural participation, connect art and community, and enhance the profile of Denver’s art scene,“
Visit Bonfils-Stanton Foundation’s website to learn more about our grantees and the grantmaking process.
The Bonfils-Stanton Foundation’s third quarter grantees:
- Colorado Children’s Chorale ($40,000) second installment of a three-year grant for general operating support
- Rainbow Militia ($13,000) to support The Zabiti Project
- Athena Project ($10,000) for strategic planning support
- Cleo Parker Robinson Dance ($150,000) a three-year grant ($50k per year) for general operating support
- Colorado Symphony Association – ($100,000) for general operating support
- Denver Architectural Foundation – ($15,000) for general operating support
- Denver Digerati – ($15,000) for the 2019 SUPERNOVA Digital Animation Festival
- Stories on Stage ($30,000) a three-year grant t ($10k per year) for general operating support
- Su Teatro ($105,000) a three-year grant ($35k per year) for general operating support
- Swallow Hill Music Association – ($30,000) for general operating support
- University of Colorado Foundation ($150,000) a gift in honor of departing trustee John E. Repine, M.D.
- Wonderbound ($185,000) a three-year grant ($75k, $60k, $50k) for general operating support
- Youth on Record – ($10,000) to support the music podcast, My Youth on Record
ABOUT BONFILS-STANTON FOUNDATION:
At Bonfils-Stanton Foundation, we believe that extraordinary arts and leadership are key to building a vibrant Colorado. Every day, we strategically invest in imagination and innovation, because cultivating the creative spark is vital to making our community an exciting place where people want to live, work and thrive. Since its founding, the Foundation has distributed over $70 million in charitable contributions. Visit bonfils-stantonfoundation.org for additional information.